Comprehensive Pump Monitoring SolutionOptimizing pump system capabilities with remote monitoring
To Achieve The Maximum Efficiency Of Any Pump Unit, It Is Essential To Monitor Pump Performance And Map Their Maintenance Requirements. With Our Comprehensive Pump Monitoring Solutions, We Assisted A Metro City Water Distributer In Harnessing The Optimum Pump Unit Output.
The project was aimed at achieving maximum efficiency of pump units based on monitoring critical performance parameters and mapping pump maintenance cycles.
- Real-time remote monitoring
- Maximize efficiency
- Optimum energy utilization
- Proactive maintenance
A city water distributor of India’s one of the biggest cities was facing continuous operational challenges with pump availability and maintenance, pump downtime, troubleshooting, pay-backs, and maintenance schedule.
The client was looking for a comprehensive real-time pump monitoring solution to be deployed at one of their pumping station that should be capable of:
- Real-time calculation of head, efficiency & flow rate of the pumps.
- Capable of rating and configuring the combination of pumps for parallel running for optimal energy consumption.
- Help in prediction and planning for maintenance of Pumping sets backed by pump operational data.
The client is a city water distributor of one of the metro cities of India. The pumping stations are having both vertical turbine and Horizontal split case pumps having flow rates ranging from 500 M3/hr to 70,000 M3 /hr. The operating head ranges from 25 meters to 140 meters. The electric Motor ranges from 250 kW to 1500 kW. The pumping stations are equipped with 8 pumps to fulfill the city’s water demands.
Kemsys’s pump monitoring solution, Kempaas is designed for real-time monitoring of pumps deployed in the field for end-to-end visibility with real-time analysis and reporting of the pump critical parameters, pump health, and status to ensure real-time monitoring and support along with the power of predictive maintenance to be one step ahead always. Data from pumps are identified by interfacing pumps to data acquisition devices by installing suitable sensors on the Pump and then uploaded to a central cloud admin application to be accessed by web/ mobile application.
Our deployed comprehensive pump monitoring solutions comprises of,
- Secured, real-time, web-based monitoring of pump information accessible globally
- Visualization of critical performance information through simple dashboard interface accessible via web and mobile application
- Recommended combination and number of efficient pumps to operate where the following requirements must be met:
- To reduce power consumption
- Reduction of spares and maintenance costs
- Compliance with best practices
- Monthly health reporting
- Remote Support for real-time issue resolution
- Differential pressure
- Liquid pressure
- Flow rate
- Fault Detection
- Maintenance Requirements
- Configured the combination of pumps for parallel running for optimal energy consumption and maximum pump performance.
- Helped achieve streamlined data-driven maintenance and spares replacement process.